English to Russian and Russian to English translations
based in London – we speak your language
Whether you need an official certificate translated or a personal letter, a 100 page technical manual or a short email, we provide a personalised Russian translation service within a quick turn around time.
For your official documents, there are special rules and various levels of authorised translation for use by government and non-governmental bodies in both Britain and Russia. We guide you through the process and help you understand the particular level you may need. For example:
- Certified Russian translation service – You’ll generally need this level of service if your translation is to be used by a formal non-governmental organisation, such as a university, employer or insurance provider,
- Notarised Russian translation - Formal governmental organisations (except the Home Office) and legal bodies usually require a notarised translation. Notarisation is a more formal process than certification, and verifies the authenticity of the translation.
- Sworn Russian Translation - A sworn translation may be necessary for official documents intended to be used abroad in a court of law
See more information on the various levels of official document authentication here. Alternatively you can call us and we can talk you through the various options. Or send in your documents for us to provide you with a free quote.
Why should you choose us?
- Specialised, dedicated and in-house - where other translation agencies offer a wider, less specialised service, we only focus on Russian meaning we can offer every type of English-Russian and Russian-English translation you could possibly ask for!
- We are 'preferred' by, and work closely with the Russian Embassy in London (the embassy is just around the corner from out offices!). This means we have access to the full Russian government and civil service network, for a faster, more efficient service
- We also have connections with other Russian government and non-governmental institutions. This means we fully understand the country’s legal and government systems, and so can offer you a service that ties in perfectly with both your own needs, and those of the Russian authorities.
- We also have close ties with Russia’s ministries of trade and industry. Although we can’t intervene on your behalf, we can offer advice and assistance based on our deep understanding of how things work in Russia and our extensive range of contacts.
- Our experience of dealing with the Russian authorities means we don’t just offer basic translation services – we provide support and advice too, with a full range of services for Russian and British businesses, including travel and accommodation, and visa applications
- And of course we offer a swift, confidential and friendly service that’s available seven days a week at a price you can afford. We are based in London and you are always welcome to come in for a chat!
And for our Russian customers who may be looking to do business with, or come and live in Great Britain, we work with the Russian Embassy here in London and the British authorities to make sure all your translation needs are met.
Of course, we don’t just have commercial customers; our services are available to individuals, schools, charities … anyone who needs material translating from one language to the other!
Choose us for:
- Top quality service at a
- Great price with
- Excellent customer service offering
- A quick turn-around from
- Friendly, professional staff that’s
- Tailor-made for your needs
Click the button below to find out more about the cost for your translation, or send in your documents for a free quote
For all your translation needs, there’s only one place to go – The Russian National Tourist Office, your first choise for Russian translations because we speak your language.
By e-mail – email@example.com
By phone – 0207 985 12340207 985 1234
By fax – 0207 243 8275
Call in – First Floor, 202 Kensington Church Street, London W8 4DP