- Visa to Russia
- Flight + Hotel
- Tours & Packages
Applying for a Russian Visa
The current processing time for visa applications is up to three business days (expedited processing) and up to twenty business days (regular processing).
A digital fingerprint scan is required
What does this mean?
As part of the Russian visa processing system, all applicants applying in the UK will be required to appear in person at our London office to have their fingerprints taken digitally. No appointment is required. Fingerprints and personal applications are not required for children under 12 years of age.
- Assist you in filling out your Russian Visa Application form
- Issue all documentation required by the Russian Embassy
- Pre-check your application form and supporting documents to avoid the risk of any mistakes
- Take your biometric data (available from 9.00am until 1.00pm only)
- Collect your Visa on your behalf
- Arrange return delivery by the method of your choice
- Getting a Russian visa is now a time-saving and traveller-friendly procedure.
Before arranging to visit Russia, people from most countries must apply for a Russian visa. Visas cannot be obtained at the border, so you are strongly advised to apply in advance at our office in London. If applying in Manchester or Edinburgh, use our pre-check service (call us for details).
Application forms must be filled in online, then printed out and signed by the applicants. The Russian Consulate decides on each application, and the payment of visa fees does not guarantee that a visa will be granted.
Here at the Russian National Tourist Office, you can order a single or double entry tourist visa valid for up to 30 days, and a single/double Business visa valid for up to 3 months, or a multiple entry business visa valid for 1 year.