About the company
The Russian National Tourist Office was founded in 1997, and today has offices in London, as well as representative offices in Russia: Moscow, St Petersburg and Yekaterinburg.
The Russian National Tourist Office is the leading tour operator in the UK for outgoing tourism and business tourism to Russia for individuals, groups and business travellers.
We specialise in the following services:
All types of Russian visas (including full service Business and Tourist visas)
- Full service Russian visa (tourist or business) - providing an invitation and submission of your application form at the consulate on your behalf.
- Handling service - submission of your application form and other documents at the Consulate on your behalf.
Supporting documents only - providing an invitation only for both tourist and business visas.
International and Russian domestic tickets (IATA-accredited agent, ATOL licensed)
- We offer Aeroflot and British Airways flights with special corporate rates (subject to minimum flights booked), as well as other Russian airlines for domestic and international flights.
All other major airlines including Transaero, easyJet, Rossiya Airlines, Ukraine International Airlines, Austrian Airlines, AirFrance, Lufthansa, Swiss Air, S7 and many others.
Hotel reservations and serviced apartments in Russia (direct contacts and close partnership with chains of hotels in Russia)
- Reservation and accommodation at any hotel of your choice. Reservations in the best five-star hotels in Moscow and St. Petersburg with special rates and a large number of cheaper alternatives.
- We also offer a wide range of hotels in all other major cities in Russia. We have unbeatable rates for certain hotels in Russia.
- Groups discounts up to 50% of the standard rates for hotels.
Biggest chain of serviced apartments in Russia.
Any other travel services in Russia and the CIS
Responsible Travel Policy
At the Russian National Tourist Office, our mission is to ensure our clients' contentment. While we are primarily focused on Russian destinations, we put our clients at the heart of everything we do, whether we are dealing with individual requests or group packages. We provide in-depth knowledge and first-hand expertise, and are committed to exceed the highest expectations.
At RNTO, we aim to play a positive role in the communities where we operate and carefully manage the impact of our business socially, economically and environmentally. Providing a responsible trip to Russia is a vital part of our strategy. We are committed to the issues of diversity and creating a positive travel environment for our clients.
Charity support and activities
Our company and its employees are actively involved in a multitude of fundraising activities and support charities and other organisations. Together with the charity organisation “Da.Dobro”, we support local charities and run several charitable activities in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Georgia, the United Kingdom and Finland such as:
1. “Mosvolonter". The "Mosvolonter" Resource Centre was created with the support of the Moscow City Department of Culture on 21 February 2014. The main mission of the centre is to promote and develop volunteering in Moscow. Since 1 January 2016, the "Mosvolonter" centre has moved to the Office of Public Relations Committee of Moscow. Today, "Mosvolonter" is the main point of all volunteer initiatives in Moscow.
2. “Doroga v mir”. “Doroga v mir” supports families with children with various developmental disorders - autism, mental problems, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, and other genetic disorders. We are committed to support human rights regardless of their age, diagnosis and condition, the rights for education, work, leisure, and basic life in society. Since 1997, this social organisation has focused on creating a help system where people with disabilities and their families can lead a worthy life both today and in the future.
3. “Starost v radost”. Created in 2011, “Starost v radost” is a charity group that supports old people living in nursing homes and psycho-neurological hospitals. The group's activities cover more than 70 nursing homes and psycho-neurological hospitals in different regions of Russia
4. “Svoboda jizni”. This charity organisation was created as an association of foundations and charities with the main mission of supporting and providing assistance to social groups and creating social help programmes.
5. “Biuro Dobrih Del”. The main mission of this charity fund is to make a significant contribution to improving the social conditions of children and orphans in Russia, as well as to attract public attention to this issue.
6. “Zhizn kak chudo”. This charity fund was created in March 2009. Since May 2010, the fund has been part of the “All Together” charity organisation. Fund projects are aimed at helping children from poor families who suffer from severe liver diseases.
7. “Young people for a world without violence” charity project. The purpose of the project is to draw attention to nationalism, racism and anti-Semitism issues; to enhance cross-cultural communication and create an understanding that all people are equal, irrespective of where they come from.
8. Greenpeace. Greenpeace was founded by a small group of activists in 1971. Today, they have a presence in more than 40 countries. While the size of the organisation may have changed, their commitment to defending the planet and promoting peace, achieving positive change through action, and realising a vision of a green and peaceful world is as strong as ever.
9. WWF. Launched on 23 November 1961, WWF-UK was the first national organisation in the WWF network. Today, it has offices in England, Scotland and Wales. It is a registered charity, with most of its income coming from voluntary sources, such as dedicated members, supporters and the business community
AT RNTO, we are seriously concerned about environmental issues and the impact of our business. Together with “Dadobro”, we have a huge calendar of activities throughout the year to promote protecting the environment in our office and in the places where our business operates: http://www.dadobro.com/
We always operate green laundry practices where possible. During trips, we actively encourage guests to re-use their towels if they are staying for a few days. We advise customers of local walking routes and cycle paths and public transport options, where suitable. Our suppliers and guides live locally and encourage travellers to walk when possible. In addition to our classic tours to Russia, we offer special eco-tours such as “Green ring of Moscow” and “Bio-station clean forest”. For more information, please contact our travel manager.
At RNTO, we aim to play a positive role in the communities where we operate and carefully manage the impact of our business socially. We are committed to the issues of diversity and creating a positive travel environment for our clients. As part of any trip discussion, we always update every traveller on the current social and political situation in Russia and minimise the risks or any potential damage, advising guests of local walking routes and cycle paths and public transport options, where suitable. We offer a wide variety of cultural experiences (including language lessons and visiting organisations for children with learning and development issues), promoting pride in the local indigenous culture.
Providing economically responsible trips to Russia is a vital part of our strategy. We employ local guides and work with freelancers only, so all income remains within the country. All our tour guides are multi-language speakers and know the local area really well. As part of our tour programme and “Da.Dobro” projects, we offer visits to local communities such as “The way to childhood world”, the organisation for children with learning and development issues where tourists have a chance to make a donation or give English lessons to children. We offer a wide variety of cultural experiences (including language lessons and visiting organisations for children with learning and development issues), promoting pride in the indigenous culture.
Call us on 0207 985 1234