About biometric data collection for Russian Visa
In accordance with the Executive Order of the President of the Russian Federation, all individuals applying for a Russian visa in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland now have to provide biometric data (fingerprints) as part of the visa application process for every Russian visa they apply for. Biometric data will not be collected when issuing diplomatic and official visas, nor for individuals under 12 years of age.
To facilitate this, applicants will be required to appear in person at the Russian National Tourist Office in London or Russia Visa Application Centre in London, Edinburgh or Manchester.
The application and all supporting documents must be complete and filled in correctly. This will avoid the risk of having to return again because of incomplete or inaccurate documentation.
Fingerprints may be submitted in our London office
Russian National Tourist Office
202 Kensington Church Street,
Any working day from 9.00am until 1.00pm.
New out-of-hours service available now.
From 21.01.2019 we can accept applications for Russian visas between 8:30-9:00( by appointment only).
Cancellation fee of £48 applies. (Taken on the day of booking and deducted from the total cost of a visa).
Except bank holidays - you can check them on this link.
For more information, please give us a call on +44 (0) 207 985 1234.
Getting a Russian visa is now a time-saving and traveller-friendly procedure.
For your convenience, we will:
- Assist you with your Russian Visa Application form online;
- Issue all documentation required;
- Pre-check your application form to avoid the risk of any mistakes;
- Meet & Greet Service with pre-checked paperwork;
- Collection of Visa on your behalf;
- Return delivery by the method of your choice.
VIP - Private biometric procedure
We can offer you a new Portable BIO Kit service. Experienced visa officers can come to your office to collect your fingerprints and securely deliver this information to the Embassy for their decision.
For more information about the cost and terms and condition of this service, please contact us directly by phone +44 (0) 207 985 1234 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: This facility can be used within the United Kingdom territory only and must cover the service area.
VIP - The process of using our Portable Biometric Device Service:
- Client* sends RNTO copies of documents by email
- RNTO checks all documents and prepares them for submission
- Client chooses a convenient time, date and place for biometric submission (please note that any location requires Vodafone 3G/4G coverage)
- RNTO calculates the final cost for the service depending on location.** The dedicated immigration officer with copies of documents comes to the client’s office with the portable biometric device, collects fingerprints and all original documents (passport, invitation, photo etc.)
- We receive passport with visa and send info to client that his/her passport is ready for collection
- Client receives passport with visa in our office
Cost of service: £410 plus transport (depends on location)*
- *Excludes visa fees
- **Client or any person/organisation on client’s behalf
- ***£60 per person beyond M25
- Flight + Hotel
- Tours & Packages
RNTO is fully compliant with UK law, the company is licensed by CAA (ATOL protection), a member of ETOA and an accredited agent of IATA. All our products are covered by product liability insurance. This year, the Russian National Tourist Office was named Russia’s Leading Travel Agency 2018 at the World Travel Awards, the most prestigious recognition of excellent customer service in the Industry.